Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stupid Poem




For the first time I saw you,
Smiling your way with Sadness,
Wanted to tell you something,
Wanted to hold you so tight and never leave you,
Wanted to feel you up like no one ever did,
And I still want to make you mine forever and ever,
There’s so much going through my heart,
My heart wants to you so much,
I want you so much,
I know this doesn’t this is just a poem,
I know this is something you don’t want to read,
But I just have to get it out of these thoughts,
Just want to tell,
My girl for life,
My friend for life,
My partner in crime for life,
My Hope for life,
My guardian angel for life,
My savior for a lifetime,
I just want to make you mine.

I never thought I would want to tell you know so early,
It’s lingering within me,
Just don’t want to keep it inside anymore,
Need to tell you,
How I feel for you,
Just read this once,
And you are mine,
And it’s that I love you,
Didn’t want to come out so cold,
It’s just that I love you,
And that’s the truth,
You are mine,
Be with there with me for the entire time,
And I know that doesn’t rhyme,
But just keep in mind,
You are Mine.

1 comment:

Meher said...

u've written this quite very well yaa....I wish,if this poem is straight frm the heart...,that the gurl loves it too...!!!